LANCASHIRE DEVELOPMENTS LTD.
35 Bury Court, Unit #5
Brantford, ON N3S 0A9
WE WILL BUILD TO SUIT WITH OPTION TO PURCHASE!
171 BYSHAM PARK DRIVE, WOODSTOCK, ON
- FULLY LEASED
- Nearest Intersection: Lansdowne Avenue and Dundas Street.
- Building: Plant – 9,903 square feet, Office (2 storey) – 4,046 square feet, Covered Canopy Area – 3,821 square feet.
- Lease Notes: 3 year minimum.
- Building Type: Multi Tenant – Currently Single User.
- High Speed Internet Available: Yes
- Comments: Canopy is designed to be enclosed for usable heated space complete with overhead door access.
- Municipality: City of Woodstock
- Ceiling Height: 22′ eave with galvalume screwdown roof system.
- Insulation: R14 insulation in roof. R14 insulation in walls.
- Electrical Service: Main Building Service – 400A, 600V 3 phase, sub panel in phase 2 addition. Separate meters for gas and hydro.
- Sprinklers: None
- Zoning: M4
- Rail: No
- Loading Dock Doors: 1 – 8′ x 10′ roll up, and 1 – 8′ x 8′ roll up door complete with dock levelers.
- Drive In Doors: 2′ – 12′ x 14′, 1 – 12′ x 16′ overhead doors with chain hoist.
- Heating: Plant – Gas fired infra red tube heaters. Office – Forced air gas fired roof top units complete with air conditioning in two storey office area.
- Office Space: 2 storey office with boardroom, private offices and training room.
- Tinted thermal aluminum framed windows in all offices.
- There are two – two piece washrooms (one H/C) for the office and one – four piece washroom for the plant.
LANCASHIRE INDUSTRIAL CENTRE
35 BURY COURT, BRANTFORD, ON
- FULLY LEASED – 4 TENANTS
- 21′ eave height.
- Modern stucco/glass front elevation.
- 200 Amp, 600 V electrical main service.
- Infra red tubular gas heating.
- Separate water, hydro and gas meter.
- Metal halide plant lighting.
- 12′ x 14′ overhead doors.
- Excellent location, next to Highway 403 and major economic centers are accessible in less than 1 hour east or west.
57,000 SQUARE FEET OF PREMIUM M3 HEAVY INDUSTRIAL SPACE
53 SHARP ROAD, BRANTFORD, ON
- READY FOR OCCUPANCY SUMMER 2018
- Unit subdivision from 12,000 square feet up to 57,000 square feet.
- Modern curtain wall glazing complimented with stone and aluminum composite panel facade accents and prefinished insulated metal panels (R30) offer high visibility and premium frontage for signage opportunities.
- 26′ eave height warehousing space.
- Up to 6 loading docks with heavy duty 45,000 lb hydraulic dock levellers and three 12′ x 14′ manually operated overhead doors.
- 24 gauge standing seam roof.
- Easy shipping access to 403 and Oak Park interchange.
- 200A/600V electrical subservice with availability to upgrade as needed.
- Premium efficiency high bay LED lighting.
- High efficiency radiant infrared warehouse heating, air conditioning, standard finishes.
- Finished office space with mezzanine.
- Separate water, hydro, and gas meters.
- TMI estimated at $2.60 per square foot.
- ESFR sprinkler system.